Firstly, a BIG Thank You!
WOW. What a year 2020 has been for everyone.... we started this business right before the beginning of the pandemic and had no idea what was in store.
Times are hard right now and as such, from the bottom of our hearts, we would like to thank you for such overwhelming support of our business since we officially launched.I also wanted to take this opportunity to properly introduce myself, My name is Andre and I am the founder of Buddy & Bone based in Battersea in London.
Why did we create Buddy & Bone?
We didn't just want to create this business to take advantage of the 'Vegan Trend' which a few businesses appear to be doing right now. We started this because we care for ALL animals not just our buddys at home.
There are many aspects to being an official Vegan Brand - The products have to be made in a certain way, FREE of ANY animal products, not just in our materials but where and under what conditions they are made. We ensured that our Vegan Leather Dog Collars & Leads were manufactured where NO ANIMAL PRODUCTS are also made, i.e Real Leather. This is fundamental in our vision for creating this brand.
The only animal our products touch is your dog.
We have also been Vegan/Eco Friendly from the inception of the brand, this will continue as we develop whilst being as sustainable as possible, from our recycled boxes to our compostable Mailers.
So what's next?
- Vegan Leather - New colours a' comin. There will also be small design changes. Nothing drastic....
- Harnesses - You asked, we listened, we will be introducing Harnesses & accompanying leads into our inventory before the year is up.
- Dog Toys - We also have a toy in development, made from recycled plastic and cotton canvas. - Expected Late 2020.
- Stores: We are in discussion with some major luxury retailers in the UK & Europe.
- Rebrand: Our brand will be going through a slight rebrand over the next few months, expect to see some changes.
- And....We can't say just yet, but lets just saying its exciting, we wont stop at one, two or three product's, 'nor will we just sell products' - Hint Hint
Lastly, you can always reach me directly on email@example.com with any questions you have, what we can do differently, advice on starting a business......anything.
Thank you, and give your Buddy a hug from us.
Buddy & Bone